At HEALTHYGOLDENGEMS, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This Copyright Policy outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that your work has been used on HEALTHYGOLDENGEMS in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a written notification that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that material you posted on HEALTHYGOLDENGEMS has been removed by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of alleged infringement.
Send the counter-notification to the same designated agent mentioned above.
3. Repeat Infringers:
HEALTHYGOLDENGEMS may terminate, under appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
4. Changes to this Copyright Policy:
We may update this Copyright Policy periodically. The updated policy will be posted on our website, and the date of the latest revision will be indicated at the top.
If you have any questions about this DMCA/Copyright Policy, please contact us at [email@example.com].
Thank you for respecting intellectual property rights.